Monday, May 24, 2021

Mountain Bike Shuttle

I don't enjoy bike riding, so when plans are for a weekend of biking I am more than happy to drive the shuttle.  That means that I don't really have any pictures of the rides, just a few start/finish photos.  But while the boys were biking I did a little exploring on my own.

 The Friday ride was down an old favorite trail Gemini Bridges.  The beginning of the ride is very close to Dead Horse Point, so we all toook a quick peak over the edge.



Then I left them at the top and went back to Moab for a walk in town and a little pool time.



Saturday was an adventure among the Navajo Rocks bike paths.  




I left the boys with their bikes and went back into Dead Horse Point and took a walk along the East Rim Trail.


Spring flowers here are pretty limited here












The changing weather made some spectacular scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment