Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Sea Ranch 2019

We first went to Sea Ranch in 1985.  It was one of our first family vacations that included everyone in the family.  We spent most of the time just hanging out in the hot tub, but I still remember it as a wonderful relaxing place to be.

The kids have grown up but I still love to visit Sea Ranch when I can talk Calvin into the drive. This year we celebrated our anniversary there and it is still a relaxing place to be.


While Calvin rode his bike I took a few walks along the bluffs.


I came through this tunnel of trees and met these charcters.



We took a day trip to Mendocino and stopped to photograph Point Arena lighthouse.

We've been there before.

We also spent an afternoon at Schooner Gulch Beach. Beaches are not crowded here.

The walk to the beach was full of beautiful wild flowers, but Calvin discovered that there was a little poison oak hiding in with the flowers. Fortunately he just got a few spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment