Monday, June 25, 2018

Fun with grandchildren

While Rosie, Jay and Leah were trying to recover a bit from the long first nights at home with a new baby, Calvin and I got to go on all kinds of fun outings with Alice and Jimmy.

Sometimes we just played at home and in the neighborhood.






The aquarium is a favorite adventure and they showed all of their favorite places. Jimmy is investigating sea floor brought up in a bucket.

Ready to take a dive in a shark cage

And we enjoyed a very cool visit to the Moxi children's museum.  If not for the need for nap time we could have stayed all day.



And I got one really cool picture of Alice while she was dancing around the rooftop play area. I wish I could say that I planned this picture, but it was just a lucky accident.

We spent a lot of time just hanging out at the hotel pool.  It was a little cool for the pool but the hot tub was perfect.

Calvin and I did manage to sneak away for a quiet walk on the beach one evening. Such a beautiful place to live.




1 comment:

  1. The kids had a blast and I loved every second of my naps! Thank you x infinity. Dad looks good on that cruiser bike. ;)

    ReplyDelete