Thursday, August 18, 2016

A few more Cals Crew pictures

One of the best parts of the family reunion was when we just got to relax and spend time together.  Our three new little boy cousins got time to crawl all over each other or at least play near each other. 
or wrestle with a little help from Garrett



We got to celebrate Alice's 3rd birthday with a picnic lunch and birthday cake

I got to spend a quiet early evening with Alice and Garrett while their baby brothers were getting bedtime attention.


And Calvin did his version of quiet time...reading with Austin and Clare and sleeping with Jimmy


I got to go with the Bordelons to visit Taylor Creek, which looks entirely different during the summer. 

and we saw crawdads eating a dead fish..nature at its best

Bicycles were ridden, and I don't think we have a single picture of that, but I did get a new flying baby picture to add to my collection.

It was a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment